- Install web camera (with a headset only).
- Get your password to enter a video conference by clicking on the "Password registration" link and fill out the registration form. A password will be emailed to the email on the registration form.
- Enter your name in the box next to the "Login" button and click the "Login" button to enter the video conference session. Once you've entered a valid password, you will be directed to the video conference site. To share and view your video simply click on one of the five available "Send Audio/Video" sessions in the blue webcasting section of the page. If prompted, click on the "Allow access to your camera and microphone". If you check the "Remember" box, you will not have to do this step next time.
- Adjust your headset and microphone volume (if necessary).
INB Communications (623)581-5900
- URLs typed in the chat box (e.g. www.google.com) will go to the link when clicked.
- Viewer mode allows each viewer to view frames the presenter has already shown. Viewers cannot advance frames ahead of the presenter. Best viewed at 1024 X 768 (minimum) screen resolution and slides created at 600 X 400 (maximum).
- Internet connection - DSL or better (broadband) required. No dial-up.
- Video and Audio issues can be corrected by right clicking in the middle of the screen and selecting "Settings...". Select the camera or microphone tab on the bottom of the Macromedia Flash Player Settings window and select the correct camera or microphone in the appropriate drop down window.
Speak with a specialist at extension 234 or 244.